Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found what I believe to be a great deal on a Cruze diesel, I debated on this deal for a few weeks and decided it wasn't the car for me but perhaps for someone else. It is in Ottumwa, Iowa, White, listed for $27,820 and is brand new and they are selling for $20,692 plus a modest dealer fee. It has sun roof and sound package and as I recall that is it. Ask for Curtis, he put together a very fair deal for me to trade my 14 Eco 6 Speed. It is 25% off of MSRP. The only catch is they tagged the car and the warranty began on 6/1/15. For those that drive a lot you will be out of the b2b warranty before 6/1/18 anyway. I hope someone in the forum can benefit. Oh it has the conv package with back up camera as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Why did the warranty start on 6-1-15? That doesn't make any sense as the warranty doesn't start until a vehicle is titled...

It's an OK deal, I paid the same for mine a few weeks ago, and no "modest dealer fee" whatever that means (sounds like mark up to me).

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They had a mark down for Memorial Day where dealer could mark a car down 25%. It didn't sell during that sale and in order to keep the price at that level they tagged the car and that is when the warranty started. This is a 2015 not a 2014 that has sat for as long. Nothing wrong with 2014. I would prefer a car that hasn't set around on a lot for as long, just personal preference. Not an expert on this situation, just sharing what I know. Their dealer doc fee is $198.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fair enough, I didn't even notice you said 2015. That is a great deal!

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought so, hoping someone here buys the car. It is priced at GMS pricing and getting a $5000 rebate. If I hadn't bought a 14 Eco last year I would have purchased for sure. I like my car so just going to drive it awhile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts