Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new owner here (since oct 2014) and new to the forum. Was wondering if it was possible to switch to the new 2015 headlights with projectors. Is it just a direct swap or did the 2015 change the design a bit. Really wanting better light output but also dont want to do a custom retro as I have with my tahoe and know how expensive they can get. Any help would be appreciated. I have a 2014 1LT. Thanks and look forward to contributing here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2015 and the 2014 share the same headlights. What did change was the front bumper with leds it the lt model and projecters for the fog lights.
Sweet, im not so worried about the led and fogs, maybe later i can switch to that trim.

So just to be clear, its just purchase new 2015 projector headlights and housing and swap. Plug and play essentially. No upgrading wiring harness at all? Plugs the same as well?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only way to get projecter headlights is through the after market the 14 and 15 model have the same headlights stock halogens
Ahh ok, i thought the 15 had projectors...shame chevy cant get with the times already....

Well, thanks anyways!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts