Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 15 Cruze ltz rs that only has 75,000 miles on it. I am the second owner of the vehicle. I got this car for my girl to drive back and forth to work.( yeah I know) needless to say we broke up and I don’t need the car. So my loss is going to be someone’s gain. I bought it from a older guy and when I got it he gave all the receipts where he had mobile 1 oil put in it from day one. The car is in perfect condition inside and out. Silver body with black leather interior. The car is completely optioned out. Sunroof, pioneer sound system, Black 18” rims with like new tires, and tinted windows. If you have any other questions fell free to ask. My number is (816)2nine4-three9one6 my names ryan. I’m not on here much so text is easiest way to get ahold of me. Asking price is $9,000 obo Kansas City, MO

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go ahead and select that rs package Option and the Navi option and let’s how right I am sir. I’m not sure if you was trying to talk **** or not but thanks either way. Oh and after the price the OBO means Or BEST OFFER just Incase anyone else didn’t understand that.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,353 Posts
Go ahead and select that rs package Option and the Navi option and let’s how right I am sir. I’m not sure if you was trying to talk **** or not but thanks either way. Oh and after the price the OBO means Or BEST OFFER just Incase anyone else didn’t understand that.
No need to get snippy! It is easy to see the sunroof, but you posted very little else in the way of verifiable information. Post the VIN so people can search CarFAX etc.

·
Registered
558 Posts
You get frustrated too easy!
I put the evaluation based on the info you added and didn't make any comments about the price! This is the tool that I know a couple dealers are using it as reference so I just wanted help and share the info with people on our forum.
Here is the updated file based on your new added info. Good luck..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.