Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got me a 2015 Cruze in gray with 14k miles and coming off a 08 Honda Civic to doors I'm in love. I bought a HiD 8k kit off Amazon and was wondering if anyone had pics of how it look compared to the 10k. Also, I noticed for the 2014 models and below there are a ton of daytime fog running lights for under $50 but not for the 2015 models and they apparently the 2014 do not fit the 2015? Also thinking of installing the 6x9 in the back to give it more bass. I'm excited just sitting writing here in my new car this morning. Lol

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,091 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Just got me a 2015 Cruze in gray with 14k miles and coming off a 08 Honda Civic to doors I'm in love. I bought a HiD 8k kit off Amazon and was wondering if anyone had pics of how it look compared to the 10k.
Best I can do here: LED VS Stock Halogen HeadLight Bulbs

Also, I noticed for the 2014 models and below there are a ton of daytime fog running lights for under $50 but not for the 2015 models and they apparently the 2014 do not fit the 2015?
Maybe these will fit

Budget OEM Fog Lights Install

Fog light plug

Eco Cruze Fog Light Install--Warning: Lots of pics!!

How-To: Install Fog Lights WITHOUT Removing Front Bumper

Also thinking of installing the 6x9 in the back to give it more bass. I'm excited just sitting writing here in my new car this morning. Lol
Audio 101 - The Xtreme Revolution

The SQ Car Audio Thread V2

XtremeRevolution's Subwoofer Boxes

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Wow, 14K miles...practically brand new! Congratulations and welcome.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The 2015 and the first half of the 2016 year models have the redesigned front bumper, since it was such a short run with that bumper before the Gen 2 was released I don't think many aftermarket companies made products for that style bumper. I might be wrong but that's my guess as to why there is a lack of AEM parts.

Congrats on the purchase, enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts