Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum (and Cruze ownership).

I debated several cars (some even far more expensive), but ultimately loved the lines of the Cruze. I ended up buying mine with 1 kilometer on the gauge on January 27th.

I want to keep this a fairly classy clean project, and have started with what I would assume are some very basic modifications for some of the veterans here. Here is my first few days:

1. Xenon headlights
2. BMW style LED Taillights
3. Door scuff-plates with branded LED badging
4. Interior floor lighting kit (only when doors open).
5. 40% 3M tints on sides and back, 50% on front
6. Rain Guards

Future considerations:
1. skirts and lips (concerned about clearance?? ... also want to keep it classy. Some kits start looking too bulky)
2. sound system/nav. (but want to really study if functionality will be reduced)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Mid-size car Headlamp Automotive lighting Car Vehicle Light Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Light Blue Purple Vehicle Car Electric blue Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle audio Center console

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

Here in Asia, there's options galore for customization.
I spent an hour on head and tails alone, but ended up trying to decide between the BMW style, and the Benz CLS.
I think they worked out really well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome! I likes what you're doing to your nice looking Cruze!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Much appreciated. Im just starting of course. Some of you experienced guys/girls on here probably have masterpieces by now :)

·
2,170 Posts
New to the forum (and Cruze ownership).

I debated several cars (some even far more expensive), but ultimately loved the lines of the Cruze. I ended up buying mine with 1 kilometer on the gauge on January 27th.

I want to keep this a fairly classy clean project, and have started with what I would assume are some very basic modifications for some of the veterans here. Here is my first few days:

1. Xenon headlights
2. BMW style LED Taillights
3. Door scuff-plates with branded LED badging
4. Interior floor lighting kit (only when doors open).
5. 40% 3M tints on sides and back, 50% on front
6. Rain Guards

Future considerations:
1. skirts and lips (concerned about clearance?? ... also want to keep it classy. Some kits start looking too bulky)
2. sound system/nav. (but want to really study if functionality will be reduced)

View attachment 178465 View attachment 178473 View attachment 178481 View attachment 178489 View attachment 178497 View attachment 178505
I like it all. It looks quite nice, my favorite part is the color! Haha I'm actually really jealous of the head lights and tail lights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like it all. It looks quite nice, my favorite part is the color! Haha I'm actually really jealous of the head lights and tail lights.
Thanks so much. Are they not available in the states? I haven't lived in the US since i was 20 something (about 15 years ago)... but this type of stuff is all over the place here. I'll keep posting as I go along.

Thanks for all the comments here!

·
2,254 Posts
Wow, that looks great. I'm sold on the door sills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Are the headlight assembly HID built or just looks it, also you got a link for them?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I really would love to know where you got those rain guards, Please... I've been trying to look everywhere for a set that covers the back quarter window and I haven't been able to find any. Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts