Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, im an owner of a Chevy Cruze 2015 at Mexico, my Cruze does not come with DRL from factory, I want to install them as they look awsome. I went with the dealer and they gave me a ridiculous price not only for components but for installation as well. So i started a journey finding pieces at Ebay and I have founded some real good deals and I´ve bought lamps, bezels, etc., still I´m missing the harness for the DRL lamps can you guys let me know what is your part number for both sides (My cruze was built at Korea so I dont know why part number changes, they shouldn´t...)? Also as this model changed from 2014 and 2016 it is kind of hard information and components for this particular.

Here is a picture of the DRL that I want to install.

Any help will be appreaciate it. Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Headlamp
Automotive lighting Headlamp Vehicle Car Light

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello ChevyGuy,

México version does not come with DRL on headligths (none of the versions) so no problem with this one, do you think that LEDs can work if I buy a DRL controller and connect it to the Led DRL?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.