Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 15 Cruze and noticed there are no little rubber/plastic mats covering the screw for each interior door-grab. I know this is a very minor detail but I would like to have these. The dealer is an hour away and don't feel like dealing with it up there honestly. I looked up the part on the GM parts website and there was no option to buy for the front doors. Any info would be greatly appreciated. And before anyone asks, the mats from the 2011 cruze do not fit the front doors, they are longer unfortunately. The rear doors fit fine though.

·
2,254 Posts
I just bought a used 15 Cruze and noticed there are no little rubber/plastic mats covering the screw for each interior door-grab. I know this is a very minor detail but I would like to have these. The dealer is an hour away and don't feel like dealing with it up there honestly. I looked up the part on the GM parts website and there was no option to buy for the front doors. Any info would be greatly appreciated. And before anyone asks, the mats from the 2011 cruze do not fit the front doors, they are longer unfortunately. The rear doors fit fine though.
Have you attempted cutting them to fit? Doesn't hurt any, plus it would be cheaper!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts