Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I got in the car this morning and my CEL came on. I ran my code reader on it and got p0106 p0171 p1101 p0131 b2aaa. It idles very rough and is slow to take off. It stutters a bit until second gear. i have 52k miles on it. the only thing i have done is put a K&N air filter on it. That was last year. I bought it used from the dealership in 2016 as a certified preowned. I have an extended warranty as well. its a 2015 ltz rs 1.4l turbo. any advice would be appreciated

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So i took it into the dealership on Monday. I did change the filter to a paper filter. They replaced the valve cover, camshaft cover and the intake manifold. Also the found a missing pcv hose and replaced it. The codes that they found were p0171,p1101, and p0108. All of this was replaced under the power-train warranty. I was told this is a common problem and they have updated what they replaced so it shouldn't happen again hopefully.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.