Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,

I have purchased a 2015 White Chevy Cruze LTZ. I am here to display the mod's I have done and future mod's. I would love for you guys to suggest things you'd like to see done this car. Depending on what you suggest, I will consider.

Mod's Done -

Bug Deflector
Window Deflector
Husky Floormat's
Amp and subwoofer's
Wrapped bowtie on front and back
Installed new wheel's

Future Mod's -

Window tint
Black out door handles (I'll either black them with plasti dip or I'll try to find them already blacked on the internet.)
Install white dome, license plate lights
Paint brake caliper's (Red, or black I can't decide. Please suggest what color you think would look good.)
Install light kit on floor board in front and back
Install HID's
Wrap bowtie on steering wheel
Wrap or plasti dip Cruze and LTZ emblem
Black mesh grill (Can't seem to find one yet)

Please suggest things you'd like to see and give me more idea's.

Stock

Black Bowtie Mod

Bug/Window Deflector's

Subwoofer and amp

Wheel's

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks great. :) Did you have any issues with engine sound coming through the subwoofer when you accelerate? I was looking to get a sub and amp, as well as replace my speakers and keep the factory head unit. The shop had issues installing in a 2015 Malibu ltz and was afraid this same problem might happen in my car. I notice you have the RS trim (I can see the RS on the door)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looks great. :) Did you have any issues with engine sound coming through the subwoofer when you accelerate? I was looking to get a sub and amp, as well as replace my speakers and keep the factory head unit. The shop had issues installing in a 2015 Malibu ltz and was afraid this same problem might happen in my car. I notice you have the RS trim (I can see the RS on the door)?

My car is a 2014 2LT & The shop had no problem replacing all the factory speakers and adding a 10 inch sub & amp. Sounds great!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My car is a 2014 2LT & The shop had no problem replacing all the factory speakers and adding a 10 inch sub & amp. Sounds great!
Sounds good! Hoping to find someone with a 15 LTZ that can verify, but I doubt I will soon. Might have to just chance it. XD

·
10,712 Posts
Pioneer upgrade has an amp in the trunk,they use that one or add another one?

As for the handles, just vinyl them. Black online ones won't be LTZ ones most likely.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts