Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help with my car my check engine light keeps coming off and on. When running a diagnostic it says the car is running lean code po171 and po1101 . I have changed the mass air flow sensor twice thinking the new part might have been faulty. The car also began running ruff during idling so I changed Vapor canister purge valve. When diagnostic came up with code po496. The po1101 and po171 I can not seem to find the cause and don't want to keep buying parts guessing what it is. If someone could help my dad lives far away so I don't have his help and there is only so much he can do over the phone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I need help with my car my check engine light keeps coming off and on. When running a diagnostic it says the car is running lean code po171 and po1101 . I have changed the mass air flow sensor twice thinking the new part might have been faulty. The car also began running ruff during idling so I changed Vapor canister purge valve. When diagnostic came up with code po496. The po1101 and po171 I can not seem to find the cause and don't want to keep buying parts guessing what it is. If someone could help my dad lives far away so I don't have his help and there is only so much he can do over the phone.
It is a 2016 chevy cruze limited 1lt turbo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got done changing the pvc tube there was a crack in the plastic I sprayed the tube with starter fluid to find if there was a crack and where it was and got a new part in and reset the battery so the check engine light turned off hope that fixed the issue it sounds better thanks guys if the check engine light comes back on I'll be back for more help lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts