Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Hey buddy....
I too have a 2016 cruze, at 1300 miles on it. I had to bring it to the dealer for a major oil leak....That turned out to be a bad oil pan. However...i too now have a clunking sound in the front end. sounds like its coming from the right side. when i back up, turn the wheels while sitting still, and driving my daughter says she can feel it in the floor.
I guess its time to take it back to the dealer. But from what you say it sounds like they will tell me the same thing. I would like to hear if you find anything else out. I too will let you know if i hear something.

Thank you, Frank Drake
Kinda sounds like what I've been experiencing as of late with my 2015 LTZ that only 6,700 miles. Some members have pointed to it possibly being the end links, half axle, or CV joints.

· Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Hey buddy....
I too have a 2016 cruze, at 1300 miles on it. I had to bring it to the dealer for a major oil leak....That turned out to be a bad oil pan. However...i too now have a clunking sound in the front end. sounds like its coming from the right side. when i back up, turn the wheels while sitting still, and driving my daughter says she can feel it in the floor.
I guess its time to take it back to the dealer. But from what you say it sounds like they will tell me the same thing. I would like to hear if you find anything else out. I too will let you know if i hear something.

Thank you, Frank Drake
Kinda sounds like what I've been experiencing as of late with my 2015 LTZ that only 6,700 miles. Some members have pointed to it possibly being the end links, half axle, or CV joints. I'll be taking mine in this Thursday to try and get it identified and resolved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.