Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I'm not sure yet..

Votes: 5 26.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WoodwardDream Cruise is a tradition here in MI and is always a pleasure to spend a fewhours around all kind of cars that you won’t see all together at any otherevent.
Cruze2016 was also there and I took a few pictures. Well, my first impression is…negative!. I really don’t like how it changed. It looks too… “not American”, noteven European, what’s left?
Frontgrille “RS” looks cheap plastic, see the details. The back side of the car is toocurved, a tall person won’t be comfortable on the back seats. Rear lightscoming outside from the car shape are not my style. The new Malibu and the newImpala are way sharper and attractive in my opinion.
Iplanned next year to change my 2011 with a new 2016 Cruze but I think I’llreconsider it. You may like it but wait first to get closer and touch it when youhave a chance….
View attachment 160049 View attachment 160041 View attachment 160033 View attachment 160025 View attachment 160017 View attachment 160009 Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Hood

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
6,017 Posts
Love the front - still not sold on the back yet. Too bad I didn't make it walking up that far (3 miles was enough, that'd of been a good extra 4 miles in total), I'd of loved to have seen it in person.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
View attachment 160257
It's strange, when you touch it and look closer it feels... cheap... Maybe is just me...:icon_scratch:
I think it's the "mono color" of the gray as well as the gloss of the covered grill. You realize that everything is just molded plastic that should have fooled the eye into something else - except they cut too many corners and the eye isn't fooled.

I think a lot of masking and some flat black paint would change the look.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.