Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Leaks are not that uncommon as people think. Go to any car brand forum and you will see complaints of engine oil or other fluid leaks and even water leaks. It happens. I have 18k on mine and no oil leaks at all and most others don't either. Their are some that are leaking from the gasket but very few and are being fixed for free. It happens. Remember these engines are still built by humans and none of us are perfect everyday.

·
Registered
253 Posts
It's a new vehicle with 22k mileage! I disagree. Very poorly built vehicles with cheap parts. Defective as soon as they are turned off the line. So we should just expect things like this when buying a new car these days? I'll just buy high mileage used next time around. Same odds of breakdown. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
So you have never bought anything that was defective from the day you opened it? If you haven't then you have been very lucking. Do you know new cars have on average 100 problems per every 100 cars that are built? So yes every car can have a problem coming off the line. All it takes is one air bubble to cause a leak that you don't see and the seal ends up leaking. Enviromental things can cause these issue too. You be amazed at just how much the humidy, air pressure and weather can change paint colors and how well the finish looks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.