Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
there is a oil line recall just came out today.. Pages attached.

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Nothing at NHTSA yet. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Nothing found on Google.

Can you post a link or a more fulsome description?

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i cannot post a link since gm global connect posted it today and i cannot give away my access codes. i have the pdf but says to large to put in. it covers all the ones that are affected, a problem expectation, and the fix

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
i cannot post a link since gm global connect posted it today and i cannot give away my access codes. i have the pdf but says to large to put in. it covers all the ones that are affected, a problem expectation, and the fix
Your description is exceedingly vague.

Can you post a sentence or paragraph that comes from the introduction of the document?

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
20161005_103052_HDR.jpg

snapped some pics of my screen. i have the official gm pdf on my computer but it wont let me upload. says to big...

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Thank you. I will amend the title to include LE2 2016 and move this thread to Gen2.

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you. I will amend the title to include LE2 2016 and move this thread to Gen2.
any way i can email you the pdf and you do a nicer load then me snapping photos of the screen

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
any way i can email you the pdf and you do a nicer load then me snapping photos of the screen
Honestly I'm not well versed in that process. Maybe one of the other mods can lend a hand?

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Honestly I'm not well versed in that process. Maybe one of the other mods can lend a hand?
keep me posted. i try to report the recalls as they come in the entierty and little bit of ocd wont let me have such bad pics when i have a pdf lol

Reactions: rock4016

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,196 Posts
The forum upload limit for a PDF is a stupid 19.5 KB size, despite the PDF only being 362KB.

Anyway, I attached the bulletin as JPGs in the first post.

·
Registered
294 Posts
FYI so I just pulled the affected VIN list and the VINs include 2017 Acadia mostly only a few Cruzes are on there even though it says it is Cruze specific

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice. I picked up my 2016 Cruze Gen2 in Canada on Sept 14th. There's a chance it's affected then I reckon?
yes chance but during maintenance ask for recall check and should take care of it if yours is affected

1 - 19 of 19 Posts