Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
We just recently traded our '12 Cruze 2LT for a '16 Cruze Limited LTZ. With 6500 miles I am getting the engine lite blinking and service traction and service stable track warnings. Took into the dealer shop today and found a history of high rpm miss codes. They could not find the reason for the miss. This has happened three times, once with a side scan unavailable warning. Anyone have any ideas or had this same issue? Oh, and while in the shop, they some how put a scratch or somehow cut the shifter nob. Can't have anything nice.

·
Administrator
25,603 Posts
Did they check the spark plug gap? It's possible you have a plug that's gapped too wide. And yes, this is a shot in the dark on my part.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if they checked the gap or not, they did compression test, and checked injector wiring harness, ended up just swapping number one and number two spark plugs to see if miss would move cylinders.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hey All,
We just recently traded our '12 Cruze 2LT for a '16 Cruze Limited LTZ. With 6500 miles I am getting the engine lite blinking and service traction and service stable track warnings. Took into the dealer shop today and found a history of high rpm miss codes. They could not find the reason for the miss. This has happened three times, once with a side scan unavailable warning. Anyone have any ideas or had this same issue? Oh, and while in the shop, they some how put a scratch or somehow cut the shifter nob. Can't have anything nice.
Hi Gunner,

I am so sorry for the multiple concerns you have with your new Cruze. I do apologize for the outcome of what happened at the dealership. I completely understand your frustrations with finding a scratch on your car after a repair. I would like to look further into this situation for you. Feel free to send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN, and the dealer you have been working with. Please know we are here to help!

Best,

Cristina Y
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts