Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum. I just bought a 2016 Cruze and I really like the car. It has 48000 miles it was a rental. I like the look but I see people talking bad about it. I just hope it holds up its my first chevy.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Congratulations on your new Cruze, you’re in the right place to keep her running well.

Welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm new to the forum. I just bought a 2016 Cruze and I really like the car. It has 48000 miles it was a rental. I like the look but I see people talking bad about it. I just hope it holds up its my first chevy.
Remember to keep it in perspective. Because there are tons of helpful people here, and it's also a place to vent, more posts about problems appear than good things. After all, when are you going to post about something good vs something bad? I had a 2012 Sonic before now, and it did great in the years before it got hit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LOL, without pics, or the OP saying, how would I know if he got a 16 Cruze, 2nd Gen, or a 16 Cruze Limited, 1st Gen.
I caught something here, and I'd like to noob it up. It sounds like there are some 2016 Cruzes that are 1st Gen, but they are less common. So if I'm looking at 2016 Cruzes, I need to verify whether it's a 2nd or 1st gen model. Is that correct?

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
I caught something here, and I'd like to noob it up. It sounds like there are some 2016 Cruzes that are 1st Gen, but they are less common. So if I'm looking at 2016 Cruzes, I need to verify whether it's a 2nd or 1st gen model. Is that correct?
My understanding is for 2016 only the “Limited” is Gen 1, all other 2016’s are Gen 2.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,146 Posts

Yes, they ended production of Gen I in 2016 and also started production of Gen II in 2016. So if you post a question or comment and are not specific and just say I have a Cruze or some such thing, we will not know what generation you have.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,146 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts