Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New on here, picked this car up about a week ago black on black, auto, keyless start, remote start, bose sunroof package etc. Good car cant wait to start modding, getting a tune to fix that auto stop feature and get more power; Retiring the 03 Elantra

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
That CRUZE is beautiful and blows away the style of the 2003 Hyundai Elantra. I bought a 2004 Elantra brand new for $10.9K as the dealer actually honored the 'come on',' one only loss leader' price in the Miami Herald. When I traded it in at another Hyundai dealer 18 months later I was given $13.9K, plus you get credit in Florida and 20 other States for the Sales Tax paid! The deal didn't make 'cents' and the entire Sales staff was fired. Had something to do with selling 28 new Cars that month. Loved the Sonata V6, non turbo and twice the hp of the Elantra

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
New on here, picked this car up about a week ago black on black, auto, keyless start, remote start, bose sunroof package etc. Good car cant wait to start modding, getting a tune to fix that auto stop feature and get more power; Retiring the 03 Elantra
You're off to a good start, excellent choice. Welcome to CT.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts