Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, newbie to Cruzetalk. I'm looking to get my 2016 lowered after installing 19" wheels on 245/35/19. Is it me but the RS looks lower than the regular models? Also can't seem to find the right spring for 2016 any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok guys, newbie to Cruzetalk. I'm looking to get my 2016 lowered after installing 19" wheels on 245/35/19. Is it me but the RS looks lower than the regular models? Also can't seem to find the right spring for 2016 any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.
Is it the body style?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
The 2016 Limited is same as 2015. Now, if you have a "all-new" 2016 .... you'll probably have to wait for the aftermarket to catch up.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,207 Posts
Is it me but the RS looks lower than the regular models?
On that model (1LT RS), it's just visual body kit stuff (bumpers, side skirts), and you get the added Z-link suspension at the rear. Not lower, though.

Looks good :th_coolio:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well now that I finally got it lowered and wheels. I'm having issues with it bottoming out in the front. Adding and extra person in the front doesn't help either. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
270 Posts
wheel width and offset?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
19"x 8.5 can't remember the offset but the wheels are flush with the fenders. It only bottoms out on the passenger side, and I'm also hearing some clicking while driving at a low speed. Think it maybe coming from the rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts