Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I am reading through the forums and posts, I noticed that this seems to be typical for this particular radio to freeze as I am seeing other owners from 2012 having the same issue. My car is currently in the shop for the 2nd time and I am told it needed an update and so on....I suppose it still will when the warranty runs out.....any suggestions?? I am also brand new to this forum. Its great to be here and thanks for having me.

Chanda

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Chanda,

If it needs an update they should do it. If there is no update available yet, get that documented on your service ticket and then periodically ping them about getting the update. You need it documented so if the update doesn't appear until after your B2B warranty expires you can still get it on GM's dime.

Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk!

Unfortunatly, I'm no help with your screen issue as I'm poor and just have the plain old boring radio in mine. Lol! I'm sure someone here will have some insight that may help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.