Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just got the new body style cruze. She really wants bent visors for it. I have called my local dealership, because I can't find them online, and they say that the ones listed for the 2016 will not fit??? Does anyone know if there are some out there, can the ones marked "2016" actually fit, or are the ones from Chevy right? The part number on the accessory site is 19260734. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Rick-

Congrats on being one of the first GEN 2 new 2016 Cruze members!

You have to remember that the 2016 Limited Cruze is a completely different car. I highly doubt the aftermarket has these types of parts for the new body style yet.

However, I thought I seen a dealer installed optional part for the new body style? I would assume this fits, if it's available directly from GM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked the parts department and the lady said they aren't made yet. I could go to GMC and see if they can get it..

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Welcome and congrats to your wife. I'd be surprised if there are many aftermarket parts for the 2nd generation of Cruze yet but it won't take long.

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Generally, the aftermarket/aftersale items from Chevrolet and outside sources run behind introduction on average 120 days.

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts