Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My 2017 Chevy Cruze Hatchback LT has 6 speakers and I was wondering what size speakers they all are. This vehicle is a sedan so it has 4 in the doors and 2 in the dash. The 2 in the dash might be tweeters but I am not sure. Can someone please help me find out the dimensions because I have some equipment that has not been used and I would like to swap the OEM stock speakers with the new speakers. Upon saying that though, I do not what to start taking apart panels and everything if I do not have the right size speakers. Based on what I seen, I noticed this same speaker configuration is in the original 2017 Cruze and 2016 Cruze with the appearance of the same size speakers. Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Front door and back door are the same. Crutchfield shows the doors can hold two sizes.

That’s the “Dash Corner”

Doors

Not endorsing a site or speaker manufacturer. Just a example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! Yeah I seen the two door sizes but for some reason did not see the dash speakers on Crutchfield

·
Registered
203 Posts
On a side note their site also shows being able to put shallow mount subs in all 4 doors. They have not taken the car apart yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.