Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen or done this? I don't mean Plasti-Dip paint jobs. If you have, please share some photos! I want to paint mine with black powder-coated paint. These are the 16" stocks I'm referring to.
s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yeah, it’s a metallic sheen silver black color. Had to have metallic to go with the paint. Cost less than fifty bucks. it’s all in the prep work, spent probably ten hours doing prep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
594 Posts
Mine look just like the picture the posted and are 16’s.

I'm very confused by you replying that the photos you posted look just like your car haha but did you put wider tires on your wheels? Noticed they were hancooks.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm very confused by you replying that the photos you posted look just like your car haha but did you put wider tires on your wheels? Noticed they were hancooks.
I was referring to the first picture posted in the first post on this thread, lol. I’m not sure if my car came with Hancooks or not. I bought it was 15k miles on it. They’re hancook kinergy gt’s. 205/55R16

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey man those look really good. What spray kit did you use? I was in Walmart the other day and they had a black wheel spray paint kit. I was thinking about doing the same thing until I decide on a wheel set upgrade.

Also did you spray your calipers? Your finished job looks really good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts