Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 Chevrolet Cruze Owner's Manual

There is a link for the 2017 Owner's Manual, updated as updates are available and free to download. I just had a previous customer of mine call me for a new manual, since they lost theirs in the 2 weeks they've had their car, so I'm sure there will be others. If anybody needs me to email it to them, just shoot me an email.

·
Registered
15 Posts
do you have the 2016/17 cruze service manual in digital copy?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes.... I bought a 2016 lt with lots of packages top of it and a 2017 lt with RS sport package for my wife ...so I thought it would be nice if someone has a PDF digital copy of the service manual, I would preciate if you do.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
It's the owners manual.

I"m not sure the service manuals have been published for the public yet. Nothing was out last time I looked. For the gen2.

You can also get the manual through the onstar or mychevy app or through the onstar or mychevy (something) websight. Although, if you bought the car used. You might have to register. Registering was part of the new purchase process.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
The single vehicle service manual isn't available in hard copy or software yet for the 2018(at least officially) the 2017 is only available on USB and the 2016 is available in hard copy or USB.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If I could get the workshop pdf for the 2017 Cruze Premier from someone, I would be super grateful!
I'm trying to figure out how to add a raspberry pi running Kali linux to my car in a way that lets me use the infotainment display as the monitor. Maybe in the same way the backup camera works.
The OnStar system is another thing I am interested in tearing apart. I have a bunch of things I want to do to the car, but I need some SUPER DETAILED documentation.
I know I could break things in my car. Its part of learning. :geek:
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts