Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Cruze Diesel that I purchased new in sept, 2017 and have 20800 miles on it. The car has been back to the dealer 4 times with the same problem and in fact it is there right now and has been there since Dec 18, 2018. They replaced sensors #1 and #2 they ran it through several regents cycles and still no luck. I reported the problem to GM so it is on record that this is an ongoing problem that they can't fix. I get a call from GM every 3 or 4 days asking if the car has been repaired yet. They told me that they are working with GM engineers to solve the problem. The had to order parts from GM and they the GM rep called me today and said they installed the parts but the check engine came back on.I don't know how involved it is but I asked them why they don't just replace the whole system. I got no reply to that, so they have my car for one month and still can't figure it out???? Funny thing is I bought the Cruze on the rebound from a 2012 VW Jetta TDI. I didn't want to have any problems later on with the VW fix that was available so I took the buyback. It looks like I might be doing it again with the cruze.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts