Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions about the radio features. I'm led fo believe that the only nav is Apple maps if you have an iPhone? Also I have a ram 3500 that has a feature called tune select. Only for SXM. When you fav band comes on its alerts you, when you select it the song being played starts at the beginning. Is this offered? Are the Nav choices? Not really a fan of Apple maps. Thanks.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,488 Posts
Yes, only apple maps with an iPhone. Apple locks everything else out on Carplay. Android auto gives you the choice of Google maps or Waze.

I haven't seen the option for alerts on XM, but I haven't looked too hard for it either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have an Apple phone with Google maps and most often, I pull up Google maps first when navigating in a car without a connection.
However, the Apple map interface on the Apple Carplay is very good. Easy to read, use, hear, look-up, etc. I don't miss Google maps with this set up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.