Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the Cruze forum. I have a 2018 Cruze LS and have been searching for the small black plugs that seal up the lower rocker panel. It looks like something scraped the rocker and pulled the plug out. There are about 9 of these on the rocker panel that keep water/dirt/debris out of the hollow rockers. Does anyone happen to know the part number for these small plugs? I have not had any luck on line nor with my local Chevrolet parts department.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,455 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new to the Cruze forum. I have a 2018 Cruze LS and have been searching for the small black plugs that seal up the lower rocker panel. It looks like something scraped the rocker and pulled the plug out. There are about 9 of these on the rocker panel that keep water/dirt/debris out of the hollow rockers. Does anyone happen to know the part number for these small plugs? I have not had any luck on line nor with my local Chevrolet parts department.

Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Are these under the body? Do you have a picture?

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A follow up to my original post - I found the correct rocker panel plug. The Chevrolet dealer sent a parts request into GM to verify the part I needed.

Apparently, where your Cruze was built matters in ordering the correct rocker panel plug. If your Cruze was built in Lordstown and has the metal rockers with approximately 9 - 10 small black plugs, the correct part number is GM part 94535715.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.