Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my lease on the 2014 is running out and went into discuss what happens in April and walked out with a new lease on a 2018. I really liked the 2014.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Executive car Chevrolet
My questions to the group ... will the rubber floor mats from the 2014 fit the 2018? Anything I will notice which is very different?

·
Registered
692 Posts
the floor mats will not fit. You will find a lot of things different. Much better car, better gas mileage, better ride, more upscale, more room. Do a search on the forums and you will find out a lot. Congrats and good luck

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Neile300c for responding. Ordered new floor mats for the new car. Anyone need 2014 floor mats (from the dealer) for their car? You pay the shipping and they are yours.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Thank you Neile300c for responding. Ordered new floor mats for the new car. Anyone need 2014 floor mats (from the dealer) for their car? You pay the shipping and they are yours.
What color? (Mats)

Never mind, I’m an idiot...they’re rubber...Doh!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are black rubber ... have little holes which you push the studs from the floor into so they don't move. In perfect condition. Really protect the floor well.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Didn't the floor mats come with the car? If you leased the car you can't keep the mats?
Sounds like he purchased the optional GM rubber mats.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,479 Posts
Anything I will notice which is very different?
Visibility out the back - and being able to tell where the front right corner of the car is - sucks. Get used to using the backup camera because you can't see a darn thing over the trunk lid. The steering rack is completely devoid of any road feel whatsoever.

Otherwise, I think the Gen 2 is an improvement in most ways on the Gen 1. The powertrain refinement and power on tap is a phenomenal step up, as is interior space.

Another thing you'll probably notice is that the gas tank is noticeably smaller. 13.6 gal for LT/Premier and even smaller than that for a LS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts