Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I no longer need my Cruze TD as I only commute about 18 miles round trip a couple days a week. If anyone knows of anyone needing a commuter it would be perfect for them. I average mid 50s city/highway every day. It has 29k miles on it. 90% highway driven. Washed and waxed every month as well as leather conditioned every couple of weeks. Pristine condition inside and out. Asking $15k but open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Boy if I hadn't just found and bought mine I'd be on my way already to get it (or heck even if i was an eccentric millionaire who wanted to collect them I would too lol)

Sounds like a fair price if it was well cared for like you mentioned; I don't imagine you'd have to do down much but you may have to be a little patient finding a buyer. I know there are a small but determined number of potential buyers for these and the forum is probably a good place to start. I found mine listed on ebay then picked up out of state. Apparently they had a couple interested people from my area.

good luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy if I hadn't just found and bought mine I'd be on my way already to get it (or heck even if i was an eccentric millionaire who wanted to collect them I would too lol)

Sounds like a fair price if it was well cared for like you mentioned; I don't imagine you'd have to do down much but you may have to be a little patient finding a buyer. I know there are a small but determined number of potential buyers for these and the forum is probably a good place to start. I found mine listed on ebay then picked up out of state. Apparently they had a couple interested people from my area.

good luck!
Thank you! It is very clean and excellent fuel economy! I wish I still could use it for what it is. If you know of anyone interested please let me know!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Unfortunately I no longer need my Cruze TD as I only commute about 18 miles round trip a couple days a week. If anyone knows of anyone needing a commuter it would be perfect for them. I average mid 50s city/highway every day. It has 29k miles on it. 90% highway driven. Washed and waxed every month as well as leather conditioned every couple of weeks. Pristine condition inside and out. Asking $15k but open to reasonable offers.
It would definitely be helpful to provide your location! :peepwallA:

·
Registered
84 Posts
The right buyer is probably willing to go pick up. I certainly was, i got lucky and only had to go 6 hours away but would have gone to the other coast if I had to to get what I wanted. I will certainly pass it along if I find anyone in the market.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The right buyer is probably willing to go pick up. I certainly was, i got lucky and only had to go 6 hours away but would have gone to the other coast if I had to to get what I wanted. I will certainly pass it along if I find anyone in the market.
Thank you! I flew to Tennessee for this one! Worth every penny! I appreciate you spreading the word!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.