Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2019 chevy cruze center grill part?

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  neonguy528 
#1 ·
Hey all. This is my first post to the forum. I got my new 2019 cruze in November last year (due to someone totaling my 6 year old dodge dart :[ ) and unfortunately, after only having it for a couple months, someone has hit my center grill in a parking lot and the whole corner of it is damaged. Luckily it's only the grill, but my problem is I can't find the part online anywhere. Does anyone know if it's even available anywhere and what the part number is so I can avoid having to pay an arm and a leg to have a shop fix it for me? Thanks in advance!

#10 ·
I have a 19 Cruze also. My go to online parts is Flow Chevrolet in Winston Salem, website is gmpartsdirect.com Very true most 19 Cruze parts are not listed online. That's why contact a dealer to order the parts. Also, why would anyone with a 19 Cruze go to a junk yard to look for compatible parts? I seriously doubt a new car owner would have to pinch pennies at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.