Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A brand new chevy cruze 2019 Lt 1.4lt turbo and I absolutely love my car...I maintain my car to the ultimate...I got the car in Sept 2020 and it had 41,000 kms on it...ever since I got the car I've had apple car play issues...as in my screen will go completely blank and music stops playing...gps on my screen goes also...so now two days ago my car wouldn't turn over so I figured it needed a jump...tried 5x wouldn't kick...so now it's still at the dealership and they can't fix my car...I put after market speakers in...thinking my speakers are shorting out...but really it was my car slowing dying right in front me...so if you have any advice on what...I'm at the dealership completely lost without my car...

Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
I would stay on em, they can鈥檛 just say they don鈥檛 know what is wrong. Is it still under warranty? Maybe battery cable related or a parasitic draw.

Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
I HAVE A brand new chevy cruze 2019 Lt 1.4lt turbo and I absolutely love my car...I maintain my car to the ultimate...I got the car in Sept 2020 and it had 41,000 kms on it...ever since I got the car I've had apple car play issues...as in my screen will go completely blank and music stops playing...gps on my screen goes also...so now two days ago my car wouldn't turn over so I figured it needed a jump...tried 5x wouldn't kick...so now it's still at the dealership and they can't fix my car...I put after market speakers in...thinking my speakers are shorting out...but really it was my car slowing dying right in front me...so if you have any advice on what...I'm at the dealership completely lost without my car...
Welcome Aboard!(y)

It looks to me it is still under warranty. They cannot just say they can't fix it. You really need to think about what you may have done to the wiring also as they may point to that and say it is the issue.

Sign into https://my.chevrolet.com/ to look at your warranty.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

Remember to vote:

Spring 2021 MOTM Voting Thread
Spring 2021 COTM Voting Thread

and then consider running for either or both in the next run!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found out the guy I got to put my rear speakers in my back doors deliberately did damage to my dash panel so I am doing it myself by following instructions and diagrams so any suggestions would be good

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And also I started using my iPad as music only on Bluetooth and my iPhone as gps and just phone now I have broken the miscommunication that was faulty now no more black screen no more cutting off my music

1 - 5 of 5 Posts