Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2019 Cruze door panels

905 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Iamantman
Let me start off by saying thanks for having me. I purchased a 2019 Cruze at the beginning of March. I've been trying to get the dealer to recognize that the door panels are a design flaw and something needs to be done. The edge that points to the window is stupid sharp, Like I can't even roll my window down and rest my arm there bad. It cuts in to my arm. Yes I understand that I can shave down the edge myself, I am just wondering if any one else with a 2019 is having the same problem. I talked to my dealer when I took it in for the 1000 mile check up they recommended. They felt it, then felt the other cruzes and said "that's just the way it is from the factory" and not even a hey we can fix it for you...
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,869 Posts
Can't say that I've ever noticed it on my 2016. Unless they changed the door card for the 2019, but I don't recall it being different in the one I saw at the auto show this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.