Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2019 Cruze LS

688 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Blasirl
Hello, my name is Robert. I've had a 2015 Cruze LTZ that I recently traded for a 2019 Cruze LS. Black in color and completely stock. I recently self added a subwoofer to enhance the poor sound.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Reactions: plano-doug
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Hello, my name is Robert. I've had a 2015 Cruze LTZ that I recently traded for a 2019 Cruze LS. Black in color and completely stock. I recently self added a subwoofer to enhance the poor sound.

Congratulations [emoji1474][emoji1474][emoji1477][emoji1477] . I love mine

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,127 Posts
Can you tell us more about your sub-woofer installation? Got any pics?

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Doug

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I installed a Rockford fosgate p300 - 10 subwoofer into the trunk and I did not have to cut any wires or modify any part of the vehicle to include no drilling. The wire colors for the speakers are the same as a 2017 Cruze and the polarities are the same. The sub that I installed is a mono sub but I still feel that the mid Lows are lacking. I would love to be able to find the spacers to add the six by nines to the rear deck and add a another small amplifier to those to achieve the the Gap in frequencies. Also underneath the back trunk removable floorboard there are factory holes that allow you to use bungee cords to keep the subwoofer from moving. Again this allows you not to drill or modify any part of your vehicle where to cut any wires or anything of that nature and allows for easy removal if you no longer want the sub. I know that the video might not sure everything in sequence but it gives you the proper look into how to get it done and where I tapped into the speaker wires as well as added the remote wire. In my initial install I did not use a direct remote wire I used the line-out adapter to provide that but I noticed that sometimes it works and sometimes it didn't.later on I plan to have a custom box made that would put the subwoofer on the left side of the rear quarter panel area of the trunk. if anyone has any questions I will be more than willing to provide further photos or things of that nature to help others achieve the goal of adding a sub if they've still want to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.