Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, who's going to be the first one to swap these into their 2017-2018 Cruze hatchbacks? I'll do it so long as they aren't a fortune.

Two observations:

1. Personally, I'm very happy the clear portions are now not 100% clear and somewhat opaque like on other models. This makes for those of us using aftermarket LED bulbs look less low-rent/aftermarket.

2. The image below makes the lenses look smoked. Let's hope its not a photo shop and they really are darker (perhaps for the RS trim).

·
Registered
159 Posts
they look nice wonder if the sedan ones are led also?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have part numbers yet for the 2019 Premier hatchback LED tail lights? Thinking about swapping these into my 18 LT RS hatch diesel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Personally; I like these much better than the stock look on the '18. Find it stupid that there is a clear lens over a blank spot in the assembly.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I saw these on a sedan the other day and couldn't figure out if they were aftermarket or OEM. They're really nice looking!

The inner portion (running light) is LED, while the rest of the bulbs (at least on the sedan) are regular filament bulbs. Plenty of room for LED upgrades though.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I saw these on a sedan the other day and couldn't figure out if they were aftermarket or OEM. They're really nice looking!

The inner portion (running light) is LED, while the rest of the bulbs (at least on the sedan) are regular filament bulbs. Plenty of room for LED upgrades though.
The HB is the same way, the turn signal and brake lights are still bulb. Only the parking lights are LED.

I've got one coming soon, got the wiring differences sorted out, and I'll see how I feel about them. Either go with 19 LED version or my 18s modified.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was able to locate all of the part numbers for the new 2019 Hatchback Tail Lamps but every site I visited either says discontinued or not available. Hopefully there is just a hold on these parts at this time because I would love to upgrade.

GM PART #: 42678950 (Left Lamp Body)
GM PART #: 42678951 (Right Lamp Body)
GM PART #: 42678952 (Left Lamp Hatch)
GM PART #: 42678953 (Right Lamp Hatch)
Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 9.44.17 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 9.42.57 PM.jpg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts