Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am in the same boat have almost had my cruze for a month to date. It has been a joy thus far. I just waxed it (Sunday) before the rain started here in IL. This car has been a complete saver on gas, when I had my crossfire it was basically putting in 15 gallons of premium (Per week) which in Chicagoland is the most expensive in the states right now. Since having my Cruze I am averaging one fill up every 2 weeks at around $40 per fillup with 89 octane. Most people on here have their own opinions when it comes to gas but if you haven't yet I would try mid grade which is 87 here as it feels a tad more responsive, and I am averaging more MPG than my first dealer fill up when I bought the car. This could just be the car getting use the motions and my awareness of driving it more effectively but nonetheless for barely anything more per fillup it'll help over time keep the car a tad cleaner. Other than a few missed details in the car's paint little chips and things I didn't see when I bought the car at night time everything is holding together strong. I am loving the XM radio in these cars and might find it hard not to continue to keep it once the trial ends for it. Congrats on the new ride for I am in the same boat as you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.