Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 weeks ago we traded in our 2011 Crystal Red Cruze LTZ on a 2014 White Cruze Diesel with the cocoa/light neutral leather seats. We really wanted the Red Hot with the jet black leather seats, but we got a good deal on the White one so we made the trade. As I said Red Hot was our #1 color of choice with White being one of the colors we would also accept. We were a little concerned about the cocoa/ light neutral seats looking dirty after a while. My wife drives it to work and she works in an office so there is not much dirt being dragged into the car. Yet after only 3 weeks the seats are already looking very dirty. What do you guys use to clean the leather seats and once I clean them is there something that can be used to help keep them clean.

· Registered
32 Posts
I use Lexol Leather Cleaner, which cleans the seats fairly easily. I usually follow up with Lexol conditioner...I can't say that it keeps them cleaner necessarily, but the process is simple enough that it's not a huge deal...
But yeah, the neutral seats are very light and show dirt easily. At least the darker carpets are easy to maintain...

· Registered
306 Posts
I use Zaino cleaner and conditioner. Mine look great and I bought the car in December 2013.

· Registered
131 Posts
Meguiar's also makes a very easy and good leather cleaner/conditioner that I've used on my cocoa/neutral interior with great results.

· Registered
69 Posts
My Father's Camaro had white leather seats. Any light coloured leather and dyed fabrics are a nightmare. He used Tana leather shoe cleaner and it worked like magic. His seats were turning blue from his cheap jeans and it returned it back to showroom white.

· Super Moderator
7,369 Posts
The indigo dye from blue jeans will transfer to this leather. Beware and be safe.

I have custom seatcovers on mine.

· Registered
69 Posts
Thing looks like a darn towel draped over the seat. Eww! Maybe for days when your at the beach and you want to avoid water or sand on your seats. I don't understand the point of people buying premium interiors only to cover it with things like that. With proper care, seats can easily be maintained to look good for years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.