Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Michigan's Annual Fall Cruze Meet is back for its 3rd year on Saturday, Oct. 10 at 11am!
Meeting at Road and Track Headquarters in Ann Arbor (1585 Eisenhower Place, Ann Arbor, MI)
We will set out around 11:30am for the drive
Route Details:
Meet at R&T HQ
Gas Stop (if needed)
Roll on I-94 W and take the Jackson Rd. exit (Highway allows for good rolling shots of the cars)
We will then make our way to the scenic Huron River Dr. towards Dexter.
Stop at Dexter Cider Mill
Continue further north towards Hiland Lake, MI
Stop in downtown HIland Lake, MI for pics, ice cream at Scream's Ice Cream
(The route up to this point will have been about 25 miles lasting about an hour)
Cruise out from there back south towards Jackson/Chelsea area. Suggestions welcome for this portion of the route back south or anything about the route listed above.

Let's make this a fun drive/meet!

Attendee List:
1. Talha (tkhan101)
2. Jon (Sunline Fan)
3. Bradley (FB event)
4. Travis (FB event)
5. AutumnCruzeRS
6. Nathan (FB Event)
7. Kyle (FB Event)
8. Josh (FB Event)
9. Mark (FB Event)

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Downtown Dexter is the Beer Ghrotto. Could stop in there for a taste of some micro brews. Parking in back would be best.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Sure. Will we be taking Jackson RD to Wagner RD to Huron River RD?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
There is also a fun drive-in A&W in Dexter too. It's on corner of dexter/pinckney rd and Dexter/Chelsea rd just north of town.

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will take Jackson Rd. to Main St. which will lead to the beginning of Huron River Drive. Should be a fun, scenic road. I'm definitely down to stop at the A&W Drive in in Dexter.
Btw I was thinking about sharing this event with the Chevy Sonic owners forum so that we could get a few Sonics to join us. Would you guys be cool with that or prefer to keep it Cruze only?

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
We will take Jackson Rd. to Main St. which will lead to the beginning of Huron River Drive. Should be a fun, scenic road. I'm definitely down to stop at the A&W Drive in in Dexter.
Btw I was thinking about sharing this event with the Chevy Sonic owners forum so that we could get a few Sonics to join us. Would you guys be cool with that or prefer to keep it Cruze only?
Definitely share it!

Sent from my awesome iPhone

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Better late than never. Invite them.

Jackson to Main? Do you mean Maple rd? The intersection @ Jackson and maple can be congested. Turning left on Jackson off 94 to Wagner would be best.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
6,222 Posts
Hmm, that's a bit far for me. Also planning to trench/install the in-ground invisible fence for our dog this weekend as well. If it was closer, I'd definitely swing by with the diesel.

I look forward to the pictures, though.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
You guess take any pics this year?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts