Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have 4 OEM 2014 Chevy Cruze Eco wheels wrapped in Goodyear tires. The tread on the tires is around 4/32" - 5/32". Wheels are kind of dirty but there is no curbing at all!. I would say they have a few months left of tread on them. They would make a great set of wheels for snow tires. I also have the OEM lug nuts and the wheels have the TPMS sensors in them. The TPMS sensors worked as of October 2018 before I put my snow set on my Cruze.

Selling because some c********r hit me and totalled my car when I was in Illinois for work last week.

These are located in SE Michigan 48198 about 40 Minutes west of Detroit

I also have a full set of digital fit black Weathertech mats in another thread (both fronts, backseat and trunk liner) also have some brand new OEM black Cruze floor mats

Asking $450 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have 4 OEM 2014 Chevy Cruze Eco wheels wrapped in Goodyear tires. The tread on the tires is around 4/32" - 5/32". Wheels are kind of dirty but there is no curbing at all!. I would say they have a few months left of tread on them. They would make a great set of wheels for snow tires. I also have the OEM lug nuts and the wheels have the TPMS sensors in them. The TPMS sensors worked as of October 2018 before I put my snow set on my Cruze.

Selling because some cocksucker hit me and totalled my car when I was in Illinois for work last week.

These are located in SE Michigan 48198 about 40 Minutes west of Detroit

I also have a full set of digital fit black Weathertech mats in another thread (both fronts, backseat and trunk liner) also have some brand new OEM black Cruze floor mats

Asking $450 OBO

I love these wheels. I have a set on my '13 Sonic Hatch that just fit perfectly for the car! Makes me sad thinking of them as somebodies winter wheels :sad010::sad010:

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,372 Posts
Makes me sad thinking of them as somebodies winter wheels :sad010::sad010:
I had considered them real early on for my Volt when I was looking at winter wheels/tires, but I couldn't imagine running those in the winter and ruining them - whether it be by salt and/or by potholes/craters/canyons - and then I determined Sonic 15" alloys fit and the tires cost half as much, so that was that!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up buying a diesel Cruze and these wheels from my Eco don't fit. If you live in the area and make me an offer I probably won't say no

·
Registered
441 Posts
I wish you were closer. I'd love to put a set of Eco wheels on my car.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Did you ever sell the wheels?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.