4th Annual CruzeTalk Lordstown Meet 2016
Subscribe for Updates!!!
If you are interested in attending the Lordstown meet, I strongly recommend that you subscribe to this thread and all relevant threads to receive notifications for updates. To subscribe, click on "Thread Tools" at the top of the page, then "Subscribe to this Thread." Click for screenshot.
I recommend joining our Facebook group to engage in additional discussions. GM News details can be found in the image attached to this post.
Date and Time
May 20th and 21st, 2016
Warren, OH at the Lordstown Cruze Assembly Plant
Age limit to enter the plant will be at least 10 years old.
What to Bring
- Money for Food the night before the meet, the night of the meet, and if you are staying, the night after the meet
- Cash for tolls. Some of the driving to the plant will likely be on the turnpike, so bring some extra cash for that.
- Money for a car wash. It's a car meet; you'll want those bugs off your front end and your car looking presentable.
- Comfortable, flat-bottomed, closed-toed shoes.
- A printed map from the hotel to the Lordstown plant, a GPS, or a GPS-enabled smartphone.
- My phone number in your phone. I will send this out in a mass e-mail before the meet.
- Cash for food vendors at the auto show.
Planned Attendees: 103
|hot red car|
obermd - if your CT handle is in bold I didn't see it while scanning this thread.
Rules and Disclaimers
Since there are more people going than there were last year, this section has become necessary. Consider this the "fine print." This will probably not apply to anyone, but I'm including it to cover my ass.
- We are adults, so at the meet, act like an adult. This wasn't a problem last year, but I feel that it is worth mentioning. Do not pick a fight with someone, do not pull a stupid stunt that gets you and/or someone else in trouble, etc. Use some sense and it will be an awesome meet.
- The CruzeTalk staff reserves the right to remove you from the list. Since we will likely have a limited number of slots due to tour size limitations (we split up the group in two last time even), do not be that guy who shows up uninvited. If you are banned from CruzeTalk, you aren't getting a slot. If were banned or received an infraction in the last 3 months, you may not be given a slot. I don't expect this to be a problem, but it is worth mentioning nonetheless.
- When we travel from the hotel to the plant and anywhere else we go as a group, please don't be "that guy" who gets himself lost by going the wrong way. Do not try to race on the highway, do not get "out of formation" unless you are a designated photographer. I'm not trying to be a hard ass here, but with a group of 40 cars, it will all be a lot easier if we all stick together, and the pictures and videos will turn out a lot better if we all stick to the same formation. While traveling, we will have our hazard lights on so we know where we are. We will designate one driver up front and one driver in the back, who will be communicating to make sure we have everyone together.
- Slots are first come, first serve. You will be required to respond to roll calls in a timely fashion to keep your slot. Due to the high interest in this meet, we will most likely not have any reserve slots available.
113.1 KB Views: 499