Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer had to order 2013 CRUZE from factory since none in lot or nearby, met what I was looking for. I expect to take delivery this month or early Feb. The chevy.com site shows a $500 Cash Back offer on CRUZE if delivery taken by 2/28/13 , but "Residency restrictions apply". Does anyone know what those restrictions are? I live in Maryland.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I think the "residency restrictions" are that you have to live in the US to get the offer. GM is fond of making offers that are restricted to a single country.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I received a mailer from GM right after the new year for $1,000 off nearly every GM vehicle. It is good through February but I don't know why I got the offer or whether it's based on geography or prior purchases.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What options did you order and what color?
Ordered the Blue Topaz Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral Leather Seats. Options ordered include Enhanced Safety Package, Navigation System, and Dealer-Installed Floor Mats, Door Sill Plates, and Splash Guards.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
My dealer had to order 2013 CRUZE from factory since none in lot or nearby, met what I was looking for. I expect to take delivery this month or early Feb. The chevy.com site shows a $500 Cash Back offer on CRUZE if delivery taken by 2/28/13 , but "Residency restrictions apply". Does anyone know what those restrictions are? I live in Maryland.

Thank you!
stevee,
When you are looking up the incentives on the Chevrolet web site it should prompt you to enter your zip code. When you enter your zip code any and all offers that are listed are available to you in your area. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me any time.
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stevee,
When you are looking up the incentives on the Chevrolet web site it should prompt you to enter your zip code. When you enter your zip code any and all offers that are listed are available to you in your area. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me any time.
Thank you,
Stacy,

Thank you! I found the area for zip code and entered mine and the $500 rebate applies. When you have a moment, can you check on my order; # is QSPVHF
I check regularly on the Chevy order tracking site but there hasn't been any change, although that might be due to plant shutdown during the holidays.

Thanks!

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Stacy,

Thank you! I found the area for zip code and entered mine and the $500 rebate applies. When you have a moment, can you check on my order; # is QSPVHF
I check regularly on the Chevy order tracking site but there hasn't been any change, although that might be due to plant shutdown during the holidays.

Thanks!

stevee,
I currently show that your vehicle is being produced at this time. :) I will continue to check the status of this and provide you with updates as they come. In the meantime, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stevee,
I currently show that your vehicle is being produced at this time. :) I will continue to check the status of this and provide you with updates as they come. In the meantime, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you,
Thank you Stacy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts