Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
2,253 Posts
Cross post from Facebook to here again. Not making it to Lordstown this year. Hope everyone has a great time and see you next year, hopefully with a different vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
The odds, my Cruze went in the shop this morning. Something is seriously wrong with it, it feels like it's misfiring bad but it's not throwing a CEL
- This my third event and haven't brought a Cruze to any of them. Oh and I had my GTO (the car I drove here today) in the shop yesterday for its annual oil change and had the tech check out a clunk I get from the rear under hard acceleration. Turns out my center drive shaft support is shot. Tech said I can drive it but no hard acceleration.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Cross post from Facebook to here again. Not making it to Lordstown this year. Hope everyone has a great time and see you next year, hopefully with a different vehicle.

Come anyway in another vehicle! At least your Cruze set a code now that the engine light came on so your dealer will know what the heck the problem is. We enjoyed meeting you and your dad last year and were just wondering if you guys would be there again this year! So sorry your Cruze is having issues.

·
10,705 Posts
5th Annual CruzeTalk Lordstown Meet & Tour 2017

This my third event and haven't brought a Cruze to any of them. Oh and I had my GTO (the car I drove here today) in the shop yesterday for its annual oil change and had the tech check out a clunk I get from the rear under hard acceleration. Turns out my center drive shaft support is shot. Tech said I can drive it but no hard acceleration.
Yeah I'm showing up not in a Cruze. I will be hiding my car wherever we are storing the Cruze Hatches.

Dude, show up in the Vette actually :biggrin:

·
2,253 Posts
I appreciate that guys, sorry I missed it this year. I will be there next year, Cruze or Cruzeless.

Believe me, if I would have shown up yesterday we would not have been invited next year...lol...or I probably would have been banned from all future events. I was not happy.

The dealer fortunately gave me an '11 Sierra. There was no way I was driving that there considering I filled up at $37.

Anyway, both the spark plugs AND coil pack were bad. The coil pack cracked down the center. Considering it was replaced only 6k miles ago they warrantied it THANKFULLY. Also was informed my gas cap was broken, so I looked at it and all be darned it wouldn't freaking click. I paid $14 for a new one.

·
10,705 Posts
I appreciate that guys, sorry I missed it this year. I will be there next year, Cruze or Cruzeless.

Believe me, if I would have shown up yesterday we would not have been invited next year...lol...or I probably would have been banned from all future events. I was not happy.

The dealer fortunately gave me an '11 Sierra. There was no way I was driving that there considering I filled up at $37.

Anyway, both the spark plugs AND coil pack were bad. The coil pack cracked down the center. Considering it was replaced only 6k miles ago they warrantied it THANKFULLY. Also was informed my gas cap was broken, so I looked at it and all be darned it wouldn't freaking click. I paid $14 for a new one.
Dude, I had the brightest Red Honda that they make but hitched a ride for tour and UAW. Super Fly in Akron is what's next on the list.

161 - 168 of 168 Posts