Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble finding a large wheel selection in the size/width and offset I'd like...any suggested sites? I don't want to run adapters.

I would really love to run a:
18x8.5 +35mm
or
17x8 +35mm

I found a photo that is ideally what I would like my Cruze to stand:

These are ESR Sr12 18x8.5 +35 wheels ........odd thing is I can't find them in 5x105.
Site says he's running no adapters.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
w/o running adapters to change your lug pattern, you will have to search for a dealer/manufacturer that will re-drill a wheel for you.

·
Registered
829 Posts
My RTX R-spec FF10's are 18x8 +35 in 5x105 without the "multiple holes" deal a lot of wheels have. I got them with tires from Mrwheeldeal.com.

Cruzeculture.com also has a good selection

·
Registered
193 Posts
These rims fit. Fast wheel FC04. They're either a +30mm or +40mm though depend on the colour/size choice. I got them for my Cruze and I like them.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
yup 5x105 sucks worse than 5x120 on my camaro or 5x110 on my old cobalt ss lol

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm purchasing some Big Bang BSP61's when they come off corona backborder... 2crave (sister company) also has some decent wheels.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I've got a set of OZ 5x110 from my wife's 2010 Malibu I still need to sell lol

·
Registered
829 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cruze LT RS hatchback
6 Posts
Having trouble finding a large wheel selection in the size/width and offset I'd like...any suggested sites? I don't want to run adapters.

I would really love to run a:
18x8.5 +35mm
or
17x8 +35mm

I found a photo that is ideally what I would like my Cruze to stand:
View attachment 287133

These are ESR Sr12 18x8.5 +35 wheels ........odd thing is I can't find them in 5x105.
Site says he's running no adapters.

I would also like to get these wheels for my silver '17 cruze hatchback lt/rs. How would a set of adapters adjust fitment? Would they stick out more?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yeah definitely try to find a shop that will re-drill blanks for you. Plus if you do chances are they know what they're doing and will probably have a good selection of wheels available too.
But yeah, agreed, this 5x105mm pattern is balls.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Bought some drag dr73s 414 a set shipped from discounttire direct on ebat. Getting them put in soon.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Bought some drag dr73s 414 a set shipped from discounttire direct on ebat. Getting them put in soon.
Nice, I like those, but I wish there was an option for them with less offset, to get some concavity in the spokes. They look way better in wheel only beauty shots. LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts