Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,160 Posts
TF? Mine is D73 with a build date of 5/10/2013(day after my B Day)
You were born in 2013? Never saw a 1.5 year old drive before!!!! LOL Sometimes I am quick enough to pick up on things like that and enough of a smart*** not to leave it you mean you were born 5/11. I am in a rare mood today. Maybe bc of a job interview on Monday. Getting a little annoyed with my current job even though I will be starting year #18 in January.

·
10,712 Posts
You were born in 2013? Never saw a 1.5 year old drive before!!!! LOL Sometimes I am quick enough to pick up on things like that and enough of a smart*** not to leave it you mean you were born 5/11. I am in a rare mood today. Maybe bc of a job interview on Monday. Getting a little annoyed with my current job even though I will be starting year #18 in January.
LOL nope I got grey hairs starting to sprout. My B day was the 9th and I was hung over that *Friday my car was built. Not sure if they partied as hard as I did to account for the random issies I had in the beginning of ownership.

I kinda want to see if mine spins but once you do you can't go back on the process. B2B would be up before I could go back in for it.

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Cruze
3 Posts
what can the people with press fit shifter knobs do? shaft change?
thread revival.
If you have a press fitted knob, buy a die tap, 12x1.25, and thread it. Buy corresponding knob, and a reverse lock out ( available from sick speed and other manufacturers ) thread the reverse lock out on first, to a position where the reverse lift still engages, then our shift knob on, and you’re good.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,933 Posts
thread revival.
If you have a press fitted knob, buy a die tap, 12x1.25, and thread it. Buy corresponding knob, and a reverse lock out ( available from sick speed and other manufacturers ) thread the reverse lock out on first, to a position where the reverse lift still engages, then our shift knob on, and you’re good.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts