Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did see much about this, so hopefully I have an oddball. Just picked up an '11 Eco A6 last Friday and just noticed some spotting in the driveway already. Put the car up on some ramps and its dripping trans fluid. Hard to pinpoint the exact location as I'm not going to start taking stuff apart since its under warranty. She goes in on Tuesday. Definitely a she, causing me problems early on in our relationship!

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Did see much about this, so hopefully I have an oddball. Just picked up an '11 Eco A6 last Friday and just noticed some spotting in the driveway already. Put the car up on some ramps and its dripping trans fluid. Hard to pinpoint the exact location as I'm not going to start taking stuff apart since its under warranty. She goes in on Tuesday. Definitely a she, causing me problems early on in our relationship!
There was a TSB for the Automatics early on for being overfilled at the factory. Since it's a sealed for life transaxle, it's best dealt with by the dealership.

Jim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was a TSB for the Automatics early on for being overfilled at the factory. Since it's a sealed for life transaxle, it's best dealt with by the dealership.

Jim
Unfortunately that wasn't it. It was the o-ring on the passenger output shaft wasn't installed incorrectly at the factory. They replace it, hopefully it'll be trouble free here on out.

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8 (soon to be 1.8t) LS... white
762 Posts
Unfortunately that wasn't it. It was the o-ring on the passenger output shaft wasn't installed incorrectly at the factory. They replace it, hopefully it'll be trouble free here on out.
I'm happy to hear it was a simple fix. Let us know how it holds up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts