Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Florida man is in critical condition after being bitten on the face by a venomous snake after trying to kiss it, authorities told ABC Tampa affiliate WFTS-TV. Austin Hatfield, 18, kept the snake as a pet. “It was a cottonmouth snake, 4 foot, and he pulled it out of pillow case and laid it on his chest and it ended up striking him on the face,” a family friend said.

LINK WITH PICS
Here's What Happened When a Florida Man Tried to Kiss a Cottonmouth Snake

·
Registered
274 Posts
I breed snakes. Non-venomous of course. Mine are used to being picked up and handled, but they have small brains and only know; hunt, eat, sleep, breed, escape and self preservation. I'm not their friend, just a source of food, water and habitat (and well, arranging for sex). I occasionally get bit (usually by babies).

I handle snakes all the time (both mine and in the wild). I have handled "hot" (venomous) snakes with long snake tongs. Never by hand. That is about as stupid as walking in front of an oncoming bus. This buffoon is a poster child for Darwinism.

On my list of things NOT to do kissing a poisonous snake is right up there with:
taking pills from Bill Cosby
believing anything said by Hillary Clinton
eating gas station sushi
trusting a news report by Brian Williams
drinking Mexican tap water

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
On my list of things NOT to do kissing a poisonous snake is right up there with:
taking pills from Bill Cosby
believing anything said by Hillary Clinton
eating gas station sushi
trusting a news report by Brian Williams
drinking Mexican tap water
This is the same list I use thanks for the laugh

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Proof of the Darwin Effect.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
At 18...lets hope he hasn't already managed to breed.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Living in a country that has the 10 most venomous snakes in the world living here I can't believe what some people do with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts