Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody

Im still excited, I just receive my Cruze from the dealer two days ago. :grin:
Its black (or as they call it here "Carbon Flash Metallic"), and have some chrome trims, I want to know what do you guys think it can look better but keeping it discret-looking.

I have purchased the car bra, chrome trim back lights and sun shades (not tints) Im planning to add a spoiler and a diffuser. But Im not sure about the whole sport kit as that will lower the car, making it hit the speed bumps, (here in my country are a lot of them believe me.)

And also what kind of headlights chrome design you recommend for my car? Ive seen different ones.
Thanks

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Chevrolet cruze
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Chevrolet

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Get rid of that car bra and go get a clear bra. It'll look a lot better. Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the Cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome! You're going to enjoy your new Cruze. I second the opinion on losing the bra on the front. Show off that nice billet style grill. I wish it was available as a stock option in the US. As for new headlights, I might be biased, but go for retrofits if you can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot.

About the headlights retrofits you mention, ezcuse my ignorance but will that change the light intensity? (The big lens) Or Do I have to use HID as well? Is that something similar as the angel eyes?

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts