Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I traded in one of my 2015's to get my wife what she really wanted (apparently she really does now prefer an auto!).. so I let go my Gen 1 Diesel to make that happen, and now get to drive the 2018 manual.. My old car is up on the dealer's site. Anyone looking for a scarce Gen 1 Diesel.. this may be a good deal, the car was well maintained and clean, has recent new Amsoil ATF in the transmission as well.

https://www.greychevrolet.com/Vehic...rolet-Cruze-Diesel-Port_Orchard-WA/3133464623

If you have questions, feel free to PM me, I get nothing in form of any compensation, I'm just putting it out there because I know there were some who were looking for a solid Gen 1 Diesel, and there were not many of them out there.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Looks like it's gone now.

Mind sharing what you got on the trade and what the listing price was? Kinda curious what dealer markup is. Hard to calculate though because they could give more on trade and just make the new vehicle more expensive to make up for it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like it's gone now.

Mind sharing what you got on the trade and what the listing price was? Kinda curious what dealer markup is. Hard to calculate though because they could give more on trade and just make the new vehicle more expensive to make up for it.
Sorry for the delay, for some reason the app and the site are very inconsistent with sending me notices..

I was initially offered $10K for the trade (that is way too low). I had another dealership offer $11K sight unseen, over e-mail. I told this dealership that they had to match that or it was no deal. They reluctantly did. USAA rated a car in premium condition at trade value $11,340. It might have been just a shade from the most premium condition, really the car was in very good shape, so I figured $11K was fair. I also knew they could get that and more for the sale, so they were in no danger of taking a loss.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have a 2014 Cruze diesel that is getting too small for us. 31000 miles. price negotiable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts