Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i love the fact that i found this Community! I hope to find others that have made their Cruze an extension of themselves. I have kids so not a lot of money can be Spent but little by little I'll be making my chevy feel like it actually is me!. As a Start i went to get my windows tinted at Jet Black Tint in Fremont Cali. I have to say i love the options they presented to me and how chill everyone was! i ended up upgrading to the premium Tint instead of the standard and i have to say its worth it! also did a test fit of my wheels! please feel free to show my picks of your cruze so i can see your rides! all fun no hate thanks for stopping by!!
Cruze wheels.jpg
Cruze wheels.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Cruze
21 Posts
Seconded! Those are tight. They look like one of Porsche's designs. Maybe we should convert our Cruzes to center lock hubs so we can use the wheels off a Cayman...:unsure:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seconded! Those are tight. They look like one of Porsche's designs. Maybe we should convert our Cruzes to center lock hubs so we can use the wheels off a Cayman...:unsure:
😂😂 if i had the money i would!!! Man that stuff is out of this world!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

So i had these bad boys special ordered and man i wish they get here Soon!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so i got to do this install with my daughter and man was it fun seeing her get excited to here the turbo go off and was a fun time as well for me! only problem i had was that one of the scrwes didn't fit with the washer on. so i hope nothing bad happens

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts