Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first let me just say I am new. Matter of fact my first post in this forum. My wife and I bought my son a used 2012 Chevy Cruze LT. We knew we might and will have to do some minor repairs, now that we got some major repair with the engine "PVC issues" and struts replace, ball joint "passenger" replaced. It looks like this vehicle has alot of dings all over the body, but we are going piece by piece. My next project is to find out what's the blow air flow rate is? I think in my son car it is ok but could uses improvement. I never been in a car like this, my wife and I drive Nissan, and our air flow is pretty good in our vehicles. Any suggestion? Are the AC Blower motors good, or do they tend to worsen over time?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Definitely swap out the cabin air filter first, it captures all kinds of stuff. It's very easy to swap out: How to replace cabin air filter. (Photos)

As far as the blower motor, when I got my car (used) I thought the AC blower was a bit weak compared to the spouse's Hyundai Sonata. Turns out the blower motor had bad bearings that eventually failed a few years later. Here's part info:
It's a bit of a pain to swap out but doable.

Reactions: Tinkertron
1 - 3 of 3 Posts