Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2016 chevy cruze LT. Recently I replaced my valve cover because it was leaking oil. When finished I tried to crank the cruze up and it sputtered a bit at first. I allowed it to just run for about 15 minutes then i decided to take it for a spin but notice it would not accelerate at all. I double checked to make sure everything was intact. The only thing I noticed is I couldn't find the little purple clip on the ignition coil connector. Is this the cause for the deceleration and where can I buy this part?

·
Super Moderator
7,475 Posts
I currently have a 2016 chevy cruze LT. Recently I replaced my valve cover because it was leaking oil. When finished I tried to crank the cruze up and it sputtered a bit at first. I allowed it to just run for about 15 minutes then i decided to take it for a spin but notice it would not accelerate at all. I double checked to make sure everything was intact. The only thing I noticed is I couldn't find the little purple clip on the ignition coil connector. Is this the cause for the deceleration and where can I buy this part?
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Make sure the connection is tight. I think the only way to get one is to but a coil pack or get a used one from someone. Maybe go to a pick n pull type yard and pay a few dollars to get in and find one on a wrecked Cruze.

Also read this:
2011-2016 Cruze 1.4 PCV Valve Cover/Intake Manifold Issues

1 - 2 of 2 Posts