Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
10,711 Posts
Got my letter today. I'll just have to remember not to kick my gas pedal sideways. I'm still trying to figure out how you can even reach the gas pedal while getting in and out of the car.
I'm sure this is for autos, manual the brake pedal is kinda in the way unless you really have that drivers seat wedged into the dash. The only thing I scrape getting in and out is the wheel. It's damaged on the bottom, need to lose weight or find a flat bottom wheel.

·
10,711 Posts
Next time I'm at the dealer for something, I'm going to reach under there and rip it out!(if there is an updated part)!
Most likely not an updated part. For all we know it could be the same for the 2nd gen and they trying to quietly not say it until they find a fix or someone breaks one in the 2nd gen.

·
10,711 Posts
I own a manual. My feet are no where near any of the pedals when I'm getting in or out.
Yeah reason I said it has to be auto issue. Just now trying to do it my foot hits brake 1st then it goes gas at a natural angle the pedal is indented to move.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.